Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,968 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.902 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 94% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 788,900 £ (RM6,580) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)