Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,998 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.140 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 89% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 396,516 £ (RM3,300) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)