Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,658 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.165 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 97% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 396,129 £ (RM2,997) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)