Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 509%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.384 SYP / HKD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 505% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,459,782 £ (HK$37,054) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)