Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 511%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.323 SYP / HKD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 503% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,259,428 £ (HK$34,067) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)