Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.840 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 28% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 480,070 £ (571,706 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (37 minutes ago)