Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 601.473 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 85% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 363,916 £ (€605) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (41 minutes ago)