Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.001 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 117% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 392,969 £ (RM3,221) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)