Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.115 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 123% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 411,626 £ (RM3,116) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)