Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.984 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 21% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 490,110 £ (₨61,390) in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)