Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.115 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 58% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 339,146 £ (RM2,567) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)