Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.514 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 52% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 595,670 £ (RM5,026) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)