Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.079 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 149% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 531,080 £ (3,738 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)