Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.686 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 151% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 471,904 £ (3,153 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)