Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.432 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 156% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 550,138 £ (3,586 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)