Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.871 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 66% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 342,021 £ (руб 38,557) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (31 minutes ago)