Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.935 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 76% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 659,932 £ (руб 73,861) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (38 minutes ago)