Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.719 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 259,582 £ (¥55,013) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)