Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.630 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 225,524 £ (¥48,711) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (14 minutes ago)