Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.014 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 207,191 £ (₨25,854) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)