Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 151.975 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 88% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 706,582 £ (4,649TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)