Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.909 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 86% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 756,158 £ (5,254TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (42 minutes ago)