Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.380 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 88% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 361,914 £ (2,472TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)