Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.077 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 56% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 327,356 £ (руб 36,065) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)