Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.572 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 53% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 326,050 £ (₨43,059) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £5,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)