Cost of living comparison between Kollam, India and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.734 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 57% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 637,275 £ (₨82,396) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (36 minutes ago)