Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,945 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.874 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 579,926 £ (₨73,648) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)