Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,806 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 42% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 302,845 £ (₨37,919) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)