Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.915 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 45% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 296,641 £ (324,324 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)