Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.630 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 342,713 £ (¥74,023) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)