Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.679 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 324,070 £ (¥69,256) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)