Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.636 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 309% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 891,538 £ (¥192,327) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $893 (about 1 hour ago)