Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.587 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 77% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 370,679 £ (23,782 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)