Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.763 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 473,175 £ (32,050 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)