Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.502 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 272,218 £ (17,560 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)