Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 124.428 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 48% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 601,510 £ (RM4,834) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)