Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.134 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 119% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 452,145 £ (RM3,422) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)