Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.493 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 84% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 376,649 £ (24,311 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (24 minutes ago)