Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.049 SYP / KES *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 449,177 £ (Shilling88,963) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)