Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.973 SYP / KES *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 221,956 £ (Shilling44,630) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (35 minutes ago)