Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.648 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 160% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 547,889 £ (¥117,874) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (21 minutes ago)