Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.978 SYP / KES *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 245,204 £ (Shilling49,257) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Plovdiv costs 2.00 лв (41 minutes ago)