Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.660 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 352,880 £ (руб 40,749) in Kirov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (32 minutes ago)