Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43605 SYP / IQD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 70% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 689,695 £ (1,581,673 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)