Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44129 SYP / IQD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 331,845 £ (751,997 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)