Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22706 SYP / TZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 208,485 £ (918,177 Shilling) in Kigoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (36 minutes ago)