Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23114 SYP / TZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 11% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 449,780 £ (1,945,920 Shilling) in Kigoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (39 minutes ago)