Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22557 SYP / TZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 236,926 £ (1,050,335 Shilling) in Kigoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)