Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.229 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 123% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 401,906 £ (2,972 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (34 minutes ago)