Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.156 SYP / BDT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 47% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 309,391 £ (Taka 50,255) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)