Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.503 SYP / BDT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 60% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 598,969 £ (Taka 92,105) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (42 minutes ago)