Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.459 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 202,218 £ (10,392₴) in Kherson to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)