Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.012 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 244,341 £ (4,362 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (41 minutes ago)