Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 450%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.327 SYP / SDG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 28% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 479,309 £ (6,199 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 900 (about 1 hour ago)