Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.530 SYP / SDG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 193,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 152,687 £ (5,352 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)