Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.681 SYP / SDG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 195,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 154,217 £ (5,377 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)