Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 423%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.325 SYP / SDG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 22% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 246,785 £ (3,192 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)