Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 420%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.328 SYP / SDG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 23% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 228,064 £ (2,949 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)