Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.581 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 28% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 480,810 £ (24,555₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)