Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.223 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 30% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 258,207 £ (13,432₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (38 minutes ago)