Cost of living comparison between Kharagpur, India and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.757 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 49% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 603,637 £ (₨77,818) in Kharagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)