Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.332 SYP / SAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 251,328 £ (﷼ 1,830) in Khamis Mushait to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)