Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.660 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 146% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 473,909 £ (руб 54,725) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)