Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01588 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 534,416 £ (﷼ 33,643,571) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)