Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01590 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 534,868 £ (﷼ 33,640,868) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)