Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 274,171 £ (﷼ 17,532,168) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 220,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)