Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01226 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 255,140 £ (﷼ 20,808,347) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)