Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06758 SYP / SLL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 30% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 279,256 £ (4,132,068 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)