Cost of living comparison between Kazan', Russia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.304 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kazan' (Russia) is 90% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 713,950 £ (руб 85,981) in Kazan' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)