Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.347 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 170% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,097,401 £ (€1,990) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (34 minutes ago)