Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.983 SYP / NPR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 102% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 757,781 £ (₨ 152,077) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (27 minutes ago)