Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.351 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 120% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 404,922 £ (元5,374) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)