Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.357 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 112% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 447,872 £ (元5,505) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)