Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 385%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.999 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 260% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 665,922 £ (€1,099) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (about 2 hours ago)