Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.593 SYP / CZK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 134% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 877,106 £ (42,592 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)