Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.796 SYP / CZK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 128% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 419,627 £ (16,923 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)