Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.916 SYP / CZK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 128% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 449,272 £ (18,032 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)