Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43605 SYP / IQD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 192,820 £ (442,193 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (37 minutes ago)