Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44362 SYP / IQD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 412,773 £ (930,456 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)