Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.963 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 375,596 £ (6,370TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (4 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)