Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.482 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 226,534 £ (2,069TL) in Karaman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (29 minutes ago)