Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01462 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 81% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 378,869 £ (﷼ 25,920,061) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)