Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01213 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 52% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 303,101 £ (﷼ 24,990,635) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)