Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.653 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 662,845 £ (400,928 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)