Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.570 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 44% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 314,596 £ (200,390 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)