Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.545 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 46% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 285,991 £ (185,135 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)