Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,795 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.459 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 52% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 307,794 £ (₨69,026) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)