Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 342%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.803 SYP / TWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 175% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,118,263 £ (66,551 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)